Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Frozen in ‘Once Upon a Time'


I haven’t seen the show since my niece moved away, but I have to admit that it was a guilty pleasure of mine for a while. ABC’s ‘Once Upon a Time’ completely captured the attention of the Disney loving little girl in me way before I had Cameron (my daughter).  She is about to be three this September and she is finally at the age in which the magical world of Disney is all she can talk about. It began with Frozen, and now we have moved on to Tangled and The Little Mermaid. Still, her obsession with Elsa hasn’t faded.


This is why I am extremely thrilled to find out that Once Upon a Time has introduced Elsa and Anna as characters in the show!!! Cameron and I are not so patiently waiting for the show to resume with its 4th season premiering Sunday September 28th  8/7 central on ABC.
Cameron in her Elsa outfit

Cameron and Harley leaving Chillis' Princess night

No comments:

Post a Comment